Friday, July 24, 2009

Updates!

Well, let's see...Liam is 21 months old! WOW!! He has been talking a lot lately, at least trying to I should say. SpongeBob is a new word which sounds like BumBob but we understand him. He's gone peepee and poopy on the potty a few times!!! The no more diaper light is shining at the end of the tunnel for us.

Jo, Charlie, Tanner & Brett came for a visit and we (especially the kids) had a great time. They are currently still in London touring around and my kids miss them so much. Had rain the entire time they were here so hope they are having better weather in London.

I just got my certificate from The National Society of the Daughters of the American Revolution and I am now Officially a Member under my ancestor Paul Van Der Voort.

Will have to post some pictures as soon as I can.
Hope everyone is well.

1 comment:

Sophie - LFA said...

that's so cool, Shelby. I'm applying to SAR (Sons of the American Revolution) right now.

Wick